How to attend
To attend "Nikkei Global Management Forum", you need to register in advance. Please read this page and press the "Register" button at the bottom to agree with its terms and conditions. Please read this page and press the "Register" button at the bottom to agree with its terms and conditions.
Test viewing before registration
We have prepared a page so you can check the viewing environment on your PC or smartphone etc.
Please check the viewing environment with the device you will use for the forum before you register.
Please set the viewing environment, such as a stable internet connection and Wi-Fi setting. If you have problems, please try with another browser or device.
Click here to check the viewing environment: https://www.global-nikkei.com/testview/
We checked the followings:
PC: Windows 10 and later, Mac OS 12, latest Chrome, latest Safari
Smartphone/tablet: iOS15, latest Safari, Android 12, latest Chrome
How to register
Please click here for details of how to create an EventRegist account.
- Choose ticket and click the "Register" button.
* This package includes Nikkei Asia subscription.
- If you have an EventRegist account, login to EventRegist.
If you do not have an EventRegist account, you should create one.
* You can create an account easily by using your account of Nikkei ID, Facebook or Google.
- Fill in the registration form.
- Choose a payment method and complete your payment.
* Credit card (Visa, Mastercard and JCB) or PayPal only
* Your registration is complete at the time of payment.
Payment and receipt
You can make your payment only with a credit card accepted by EventRegist (Visa, Mastercard and JCB) and PayPal. Other credit cards or wire transfers are not available.
If you need a receipt, please access the "My Tickets" page on EventRegist, then click the "show receipt data" button, download the receipt data and print it out.
Registration confirmation email
After you have completed your registration, a confirmation of registration will be sent to your email address from the EventRegist system automatically.
If you do not receive a confirmation of registration within 24 hours of your registration, please contact the secretariat by email.
You will receive a separate email regarding their Nikkei Asia subscription.
Cancellations will not be accepted. No refunds will be given for any reason unless otherwise provided herein.
Changes to the forum program / cancellation of forum events
Please note that "Nikkei Global Management Forum" is subject to change or cancellation without prior notice due to various reasons of the speakers and organizers. In case of cancellation of the entire forum, there will be a full refund of the registration fee, and your subscription to the Nikkei Asia included in your package plan will be deactivated.
How to view online
The URL for the live streaming and other details will be sent to you via email by November 7, JST.
- Only registered participants can use the URL for viewing. Redistribution, sharing, reselling and lending are prohibited.
- Setting up the viewing environment is the responsibility of the viewer at its own cost. The organizer will not bear costs for viewing equipment or telecommunications.
- The organizer is not responsible for viewing availability due to system trouble, etc.
- If unauthorized access or cyberattack is suspected or the forum is interrupted, the organizer may disconnect access without any notice.
- The organizers, Nikkei Group companies, presenters and other rights holders own all the intellectual property rights including copyrights of the forum’s videos, voices, materials, etc. You can view or listen to them personally by yourself. Any other usage is strictly prohibited, including reuse, recording, capture, sharing with others (such as posting on social media, blogs, etc.), selling, giving, redistributing and lending. When a violation is found, the organizer (and/or other rights holder, if any) may the violator to stop the violation and/or delete the illegally created materials, and the violator will promptly take any action necessary for the requests.
- The organizers will not take any responsibility or obligation of any kind (direct or indirect, explicit or implied) of damages resulting from attending the forum. Notwithstanding, Nikkei may accept liability for compensating damages directly caused by organizers’ responsibility in accordance with the Japanese Consumer Contract Act, up to the amount of the paid fee for the actually used service that directly caused the damage.
- The organizers may use outside service providers for services in relation to the operation of this forum at their own cost and responsibility.
- Matters concerning this forum will be interpreted in accordance with Japanese law, and in the case of disputes, the Tokyo District Court will be the exclusive agreement jurisdictional court of the first instance.
Use of data
Purpose: Ad Delivery
Purpose: Ad Delivery
- Settings for Google ads
*To opt out of DFP (DoubleClick for Publishers) or DFA (DoubleClick for Advertisers) configure
"Opt out of interest-based Google ads across the web"
Purpose: Traffic Analysis
For data use by the Nikkei Asia service after you sign up, please see its Privacy and Cookie Policies.https://info.asia.nikkei.com/privacy
Handling of personal information
You may be contacted by email or telephone for clarification of your registered information.
Nikkei collects personal information on the registration form such as salutation, name, gender, date of birth, company/organization information, section position, email address, address, telephone number, country/region of residence, the number of participation in past and "How did you hear about the forum?"
Nikkei uses personal information for managing, contacting and sending necessary materials related to the forum, informing you about your subscription to the Nikkei Asia, and providing information on Nikkei’s events, seminars and media by email or post, but will not use a method that is likely to foment or prompt unlawful or unjust act. Nikkei also uses the information statistically for further development/enhancement of future events and service improvement.
Nikkei will endeavor to handle the registered personal information in compliance with the Personal Information Protection Law and other related laws and regulations. When we provide your personal information to a third party in a country or jurisdiction outside of Japan, we will do so after obtaining your consent providing you with general information on the personal information protection system in the country or jurisdiction, excluding the following cases:
When we provide your personal information to a third party in a country or jurisdiction outside of Japan, we will do so after obtaining your consent providing you with general information on the personal information protection system in the country or jurisdiction, excluding the following cases:
- - In case Japanese laws and regulations approve that the country or jurisdiction has a personal information protection system equivalent to that of Japan; or
- - In case the third party has a system for taking continuous action equivalent to the obligation of a Japanese business operator handling personal information. In the second case above, Nikkei will take proper measure for securing the continuous equivalent action of the third party.
For more about the use of your personal information by the Nikkei Asia service after you sign up, please see our Privacy and Cookie Policies. https://info.asia.nikkei.com/privacy
The following shall apply only to the handling of the personal data of persons residing in the European Economic Area (EEA) and the United Kingdom (U.K.), in addition to the above.
We always process personal data in accordance with the law, such as your consent, legitimate business purposes, contractual necessity and legal obligation.
Personal data may be transferred to countries or jurisdictions outside your residence area. Please note that such countries or jurisdictions may not have the same data protection laws as those in your residence area and may not afford many of the rights conferred in your residence area.
We will put in place reasonable safeguards to protect information that is transferred in this way. You have the right to access your personal data, request deletion of your personal data, request to limit and/or object to the processing of your personal data, and request data portability with regards to your personal data. When Nikkei receives a request based on the rights specified above, Nikkei shall respond to such requests without undue delay.
You also have the right to withdraw your consent to process your personal data. However, this will not affect the lawfulness of any processing carried out before withdrawal of the consent. You can contact us to exercise the above rights.
You can lodge a complaint with your local data protection authority if you have a complaint regarding Nikkei’s processing of your personal data.
The following shall apply to the handling of personal information of users residing in California, in addition to the above main part. The California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) may provide you with additional rights regarding the use of your personal information.
These rights include:
- - The right to access the personal information we process about you;
- - The right to know what personal information is collected about you and if any information is sold or disclosed, and if so, to whom;
- - The right to request the deletion of your personal information, if applicable;
- - The right to opt-out from the sale of your personal information, if applicable; and
- - The right to not be discriminated against for exercising any of the rights above.
You can contact us and exercise any applicable rights which cannot be exercised by configuring cookie preferences. When you contact us and exercise such rights, you may be required to submit proof of your identity and/or address, if we are unable to confirm your identity or cannot verify that you are a California resident. When Nikkei receives a request based on the rights specified above, Nikkei shall respond to such requests without undue delay. You may also designate an authorized agent to make a request on your behalf, subject to proof of identity and authorization.